Wednesday 8 February 2012

Tree Hugging Hippie Bums (to quote our daughter :-) )

Hello from the verandah at Torbay, we are finally here, falling over a myriad of things in the shed that need sorting out, but we are here. :-)


 Let there be light

 My collection of pot plants, mostly cuttings from my Perth garden.  Now they will be spoiled with pure lovely rain water.

Visitors this morning.  Actually there were 5 more but I made too much noise when I took the photo and the others nicked off.

We have spent 12 hours today constructing a better shower/toilet area and kitchen.  Steve has been a megastar tradie (why did he never tell me he could do these things before?).  Photos next time.



3 comments:

  1. Watch those kangaroos Dy - they'll love all your plants!
    Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have discovered they have a liking for grevilleas Cori!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, a new post :) I didn't realise how big the truck was until seeing it in relation to the huge shed! Your plants are looking good. Can't wait to see what else you've done. I hope you are having a rest too! xo M

      Delete